Efficacy and safety of 2 low-dose regimens of conjugated estrogen cream administered vaginally in postmenopausal women with atrophic vaginitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Menopausal syndrome; Vaginitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jul 2009 Results reported in Menopause, July/August 2009 issue, according to Wyeth media release.
- 27 Sep 2008 Results reported at 2008 NAMS.
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History