Open, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Phase III Study Comparing Cisplatin/Vinorelbine Plus Cetuximab Versus Cisplatin/Vinorelbine as First-line Treatment for Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expressing (EGFR-expressing) Advanced NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLEX
- 18 Sep 2012 Merck voluntarily withdraws its application in the EU, seeking approval for first-line treatment of EGFR-expressing NSCLC in combination with standard, cisplatin-based chemotherapy.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register DRKS00003821).
- 31 Mar 2012 Merck voluntarily withdraws its application with the US FDA seeking approval for first-line treatment of EGFR-expressing NSCLC in combination with standard, cisplatin-based chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History