A prospective, randomized, open-label, controlled trial to compare the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of influenza virus vaccine, trivalent, types A & B, live cold-adapted (CAIV-T) with inactivated, influenza vaccine, trivalent, types A & B, in adults aged 60 years and older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine; Influenza virus vaccine live
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History