A double-blind, randomized, multicenter, placebo-controlled, in-patient, maximum 34 day study of levetiracetam oral solution (20-50 mg/kg/day) as adjunctive treatment of refractory partial onset seizures in pediatric epileptic subjects ranging in age from 1 month to less than 4 years of age. N01009.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 22 Sep 2009 Additional trial location (Argentina) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2009 CHMP of the EMEA has issued a positive opinion recommending the European Commision grant marketing approval for levetiracetam as adjunctive treatment, based on data from this trial.
- 06 Jun 2008 Data from this trial was included in the sNDA submission to the US FDA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History