Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity, Safety of 4 Different Formulations of GSK Biologicals' Conjugate Vaccine (MenACWY) vs 1 Dose of MenC-CRM197 or Mencevaxâ„¢ ACWY in Children Aged 12-14 Months & 3-5 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Mar 2009 Additional drug Infanrix hexa [Hib-DTaP-hepatitis-B-poliovirus vaccine], Infanrix-IPV/Hib [Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine] added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record - last updated 9 Oct 2008.
- 03 Mar 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.