A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, 52-Week Study to Compare the Effect of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Diskus Combination Product 250/50mcg BID With Salmeterol Diskus 50mcg BID on the Annual Rate of Moderate/Severe Exacerbations in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Oct 2009 Primary endpoint 'Symptom exacerbation rate' has been met.
- 17 May 2009 Cost-effectiveness results reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society (ATS) 2009.
- 18 May 2008 Primary endpoint achieved; results reported at the International Conference of the American Thoracic Society according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History