Blinded, randomised study to assess the immunogenicity and safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' live attenuated measles-mumps-rubella-varicella candidate vaccine when given to healthy children in their second year of life.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix) (Primary) ; MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine
- Indications Chickenpox; Measles; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2006 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.