A phase II trial of arsenic trioxide (TRISENOX) in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.