A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Brivaracetam as Adjunctive Treatment at Doses of 50 and 150 mg/Day in Subjects From 16 to 65 Years With Refractory Epilepsy Suffering From Partial Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from two phase II, six phase III and associated long-term follow-up studies presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 21 Apr 2016 Pooled analysis of seizure and quality of life outcomes (n=1904) of 9 studies (NCT00175929, NCT00175825, NCT00490035, NCT00464269, NCT00504881, NCT01261325, NCT00175916, NCT00150800, and NCT01339559) were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 Dec 2007 Primary endpoint not met; results presented at the 61st annual meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History