Blinded, Randomised, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Combined Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Varicella Candidate Vaccine Given to Healthy Children in Their Second Year of Life.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary) ; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix); Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Chickenpox; Measles; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record - last updated 9 Oct 2008.
- 01 Aug 2008 Results reported in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 06 Feb 2006 Status changed fro recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History