Novel therapeutics for prion diseases: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study of the efficacy of quinacrine [mepacrine] in the treatment of sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mepacrine (Primary)
- Indications Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.