Phase I/II Trial of the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of Autologous Dendritic Cells Transduced With Adenoviruses Encoding the MART-1 and gp100 Melanoma Antigens Administered With or Without Low Dose Recombinant Interleukin-2 (rIL-2) in Patients With Stage IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin; Melanoma vaccine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Aug 2013 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently' (last verified Jul 2002).
- 23 Jul 2008 Planned patient number is 36 as reported bt ClinicalTrials.gov.