Phase I/II trial investigating the safety and immunogenicity of adenoviruses encoding the Melan-A/MART-1 and gp 100 melanoma antigens administered intradermally to patients with stage II-IV melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Aug 2013 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently' (last verified Jul 2002).
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.