Phase I - II safety study of filgrastim (neupogen) to improve left ventricular function after severe acute myocardial infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Filgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Sep 2008 Primary outcome identified as death or myocardial rupture at 30 days and change in left ventricular ejection fraction from baseline to 30 days as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Feb 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.