A 12-week Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active- Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Solution 20 Mcg in the Treatment of Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (September 2006) added, study title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Actual end date (March 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2008 Primary efficacy endpoint results have been published