A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Trial of Asenapine in the Prevention of Relapse After Long-Term Treatment of Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RHEA
- 06 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 27 May 2010 Actual patient number changed from 702 to 831 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History