A phase III study of the conversion efficacy and safety of repeated intravenous doses of RSD1235 in subjects with atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter following valvular and/or coronary artery bypass graft surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Vernakalant (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-2; ACT-II
- 02 Sep 2010 Vernakalant has been approved in the EU, Iceland and Norway based on the results of ACT-I, -II and -III and AVRO trials, according to a Merck media release.
- 07 Nov 2007 Primary endpoint results have been presented
- 04 Jun 2007 Status changed from 'recruiting' to 'completed'