A phase IIA, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple ascending dose, safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, and immunogenicity trial of AAB-001 [bapineuzumab] in patients with mild to moderate AD [Alzheimer's disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JANSSEN Alzheimer Immunotherapy
- 15 Jul 2010 Results from a substudy measuring cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) tau proteins presented at the International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders in July 2010 (Abstract O3-05-01), according to a Intellect Neurosciences media release.
- 10 Jul 2010 Substudy results and a pooled analysis of substudies presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
- 15 Dec 2009 Efficacy outcomes were reported in Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History