Randomized phase II open-label controlled study of EMD 72000 (matuzumab), in combination with the chemotherapy regimen ECX or the chemotherapy regimen ECX alone as first-line treatment in subjects with metastatic esophago-gastric adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Matuzumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Epirubicin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MATRIX-EG
- 12 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2008 Takeda and its partner Merck KGaA have decided to no longer jointly pursue development of matuzumab, based on the clinical findings to date.
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History