A phase 3, open-label, randomized, allopurinol-controlled study to assess the long-term safety of oral febuxostat in subjects with gout.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Allopurinol; Febuxostat
- Indications Gout
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXCEL
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2008 Sponsor/affilliate changed from TAP Pharmaceuticals to Takeda Global Research and Development Centre as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History