A Phase III, Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Clinical Outcome of Once Daily Esomeprazole for the Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) in Pediatric Patients 1 to 11 Years of Age, Inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Nov 2010 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.