A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel design study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of intravenous tedisamil sesquifumarate in the rapid conversion to normal sinus rhythm in female subjects with recent onset atrial fibrillation or flutter.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tedisamil (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2015 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database
- 20 Apr 2010 Additional trial locations (USA, Italy and Germany) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.