Phase II Multicenter, Open-Label, Clinical and Pharmacokinetic Study of Aplidin As A 3-Hour Infusion Every 2 Weeks Alone or in Combination With Dexamethasone, in Pre-Treated Patients With Relapsing or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone; Plitidepsin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2008 Results have been presented at the 50th Congress of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) according to a PharmaMar media release; results were also reported in the media release.
- 28 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2005 Interim results have been published.