Multi-center, Open, Uncontrolled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of the Oral Contraceptive SH T 186 D Containing 0.02 mg Ethinylestradiol-b-cyclodextrin Clathrate and 3 mg Drospirenone in a 24-day Regimen for 13 Cycles in 1010 Healthy Female Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Feb 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.