A phase 2 randomized, double-blinded (BMS-562247 [apixaban] and enoxaparin), active-controlled (enoxaparin and warfarin), parallel-arm, dose-response study of the oral factor Xa inhibitor BMS-562247 in subjects undergoing elective total knee replacement surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban; Enoxaparin sodium; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APROPOS
- 07 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1202 to 1666 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Nov 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jan 2007 Status change