A Pivotal Phase 3 Study of MEDI-524 (Numax; Motavizumab), an Enhanced Potency Humanized RSV Monoclonal Antibody, for the Prophylaxis of Serious RSV Disease in High-Risk Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary) ; Palivizumab
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint, relative reduction in respiratory syncytial virus hospitalisation, has been met.
- 30 Jan 2010 Results will be published in 'Pediatrics'.
- 08 May 2007 Results were presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS) annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History