A multicenter, group study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of amlodipine and benazepril administered in combination compared to amlodipine monotherapy in hypertensive patients not adequately controlled with amlodipine alone
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine; Amlodipine/benazepril
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2011 Actual end date (July 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2007 Results data have been published.
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History