Randomized phase II trial of single agent motexafin gadolinium [Xcytrin; Pharmacyclics] for second line treatment of non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Motexafin gadolinium (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 19 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2007 Results from 60 evaluable patients were presented at the 12th World Conference on Lung Cancer held in Seoul, South Korea on 2-6 September 2007.
- 01 Jun 2007 Status changed from 'recruiting' to 'in progress'
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History