A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial of efficacy and safety of atomoxetine up to 12 weeks in newly diagnosed children and adolescents outpatients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 01 Jun 2009 Health-related QoL results published in the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology.
- 12 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History