A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a 3-Dose Regimen of the V520 Vaccine in Adults at High Risk of HIV-1 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs V 520 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEP
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Occurrence-of-infection' has not been met.
- 22 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 1500 to 3000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00095576).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History