Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of the Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis (VEE) Attenuated Live-Virus Vaccine VEE IA/B V3526 in VEE-Naive Healthy Volunteers After Single Dose Subcutaneous Administration
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Encephalitis virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors DynPort Vaccine Company
- 23 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment, due to funding withdrawal, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2008 Results reported at the ICAAC/IDSA joint meeting.
- 07 Nov 2005 New trial record.