Double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of flexible dose divalproex sodium [valproate semisodium] adjunctive to stimulant treatment for aggressive children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary)
- Indications Aggression; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Behavioural disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2009 Results presented in the American Journal of Pscychiatry.
- 27 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.