A Phase 1-2 Study for Stage IV Breast and HER2/Neu Positive Cancers to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Vaccine Using Whole Cells From the SVBR- 1-GM Cell Line Genetically Engineered To Produce Granulocyte- Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SV-BR-1-GM breast cancer vaccine BriaCell Therapeutics (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Interferon alpha
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wiseman Research Initiatives LLC
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 05 Dec 2016 Trial design will be presented at the 39th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2016, according to a BiraCell Therapeutics Corp media release.
- 26 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.