A phase II study of fludarabine and rituximab for the treatment of marginal zone non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Mar 2010, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.