Phase 3 Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Activity of Oral Fampridine-SR in Subjects With Multiple Sclerosis Who Participated in the MS-F203 Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics
- 20 Sep 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to NULL.
- 25 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, according to an Acorda Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (Extension trial: NCT00648908).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History