Phase III Study of Imatinib Mesylate in Combination With Hydroxyurea [hydroxycarbamide] Versus Hydroxyurea Alone as an Oral Therapy in Patients With Temozolomide Resistant Progressive Glioblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide; Imatinib
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBROSIA
- 15 Apr 2011 Results of an analysis (n=101) that examined the prognostic and predictive value of platelet-derived growth factor alpha protein expression published in the International Journal of Cancer.
- 01 Sep 2008 Results presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 01 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'progression-free survival rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History