A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Doxorubicin Plus Pemetrexed Followed by Docetaxel, Versus Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Docetaxel, as Neoadjuvant Treatment for Early Breast Cancer. [STUDIO RANDOMIZZATO DI FASE II DI CONFRONTO TRA DOXORUBICINA + PEMETREXED SEGUITO DA DOCETAXEL VERSUS DOXORUBICINA + CICLOFOSFAMIDE SEGUITO DA DOCETAXEL, COME TRATTAMENTO NEOADIUVANTE DEL TUMORE DELLA MAMMELLA IN STADIO INIZIALE]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Results at 3 years presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2010 Analysis investigating the correlation between the CD24 ala/val polymorphism and the pathological complete response at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2009 Results were presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History