A Phase I, Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of Single-Dose Subcutaneous Administration of MEDI-528, a Humanized Monoclonal Anti-Interleukin-9 Antibody, in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Enokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 25 May 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress. Results data reported at ATS.
- 10 Nov 2005 New trial record.