A Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-II
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Four-year follow-up results published in Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History