A randomized phase III trial of gemcitabine and docetaxel versus gemcitabine and paclitaxel in patients with metastatic breast cancer: a comparison of different schedules.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History