A Multicenter, Open-Label Safety and Pharmacokinetics Study of Chimeric Anti-Phosphatidylserine Monoclonal Antibody (Bavituximab) in Patients With Refractory Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Feb 2011 Actual end date (1 Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Results of this trial will be presented at the 101st American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in April 2010 (abstract no. 5337), according to a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals media release.