Evaluation of the efficacy of esomeprazole in suppressing nausea and vomiting in patients undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEXIUM
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 46 to 43 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.