CS-866DM phase 3 clinical study: A double-blind controlled trial in patients with diabetic nephropathy and overt proteinuria secondary to type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORIENT
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual completion date changed to 01 Feb 2008 after recommendations from IDMC suggested primary endpoint was reached, according to report in Diabetologia.
- 13 Oct 2011 Results published in the Diabetologia.
- 01 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History