Safety and Immunogenicity of Concomitant Use and Staggered Use of Vaccine and Oral Poliovirus (OPV) in Healthy Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary) ; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Gastroenteritis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 19 Feb 2009 End date added, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, according to 1127878.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual number of patients added as 730 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.