A Phase I/II Study of Tergenpumatucel-L (HyperAcute Lung) an Antitumor Vaccination Using Alpha (1,3) Galactosyltransferase Expressing Allogeneic Tumor Cells in Patients With Refractory or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tergenpumatucel-L (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2013 Results from the phase II part were presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and were reported in a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release.
- 04 Jun 2012 Thirty-seven patients were enrolled in the phase II part, and 28 of these were evaluable for response analysis, according to a NewLink Genetics media release.
- 04 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and in a NewLink Genetics media release.