A phase I study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of recombinant HIV-1 envelope antigen [HIV gp120 vaccine] in children born to HIV-infected mothers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs HIV gp120 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2008 Actual initiation date added as 1 Nov 1999 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Planned end date added as 1 Jun 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.