A randomized, controlled, multi-center study of thymoglobulin induction therapy with a calcineurin inhibitor sparing regimen in liver transplant patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin; Calcineurin inhibitors; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2008 Planned end date is Jun 2008 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2007 Status change