The study of atherosclerosis with ramipril and rosiglitazone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ramipril; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Glucose intolerance
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARR
- 02 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Intima media thickness' has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 02 Jun 2009 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 24 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History