A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of the safety and immunogenicity of a seven valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine [pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate] in presumed HIV-infected infants.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2008 Primary outcome added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Actual initiation date added as 1 November 1999 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Planned end date added as 1 Jun 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.