52-week, open, randomized, multinational, multicenter clinical trial comparing insulin glulisine in combination with insulin glargine in an intensified insulin regimen to a two-injection conventional insulin regimen in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with poor glycemic control pretreated with a two-injection conventional insulin therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine; Insulin glulisine; Insulins
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GINGER
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Sep 2010 Tolerability results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD 2010).
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History